Author Topic: Looking For Germany VPS  (Read 1363 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Looking For Germany VPS
« on: August 01, 2023, 02:48:43 AM »
Hello guys
I'm looking for a VPS provider on a German node that is using Windows Server for a Good Price I can go Up to $4/month
Thinking to try GTHost.com VPS hosting. Does anyone know where I can find reviews about it?
Alternatives?

Thanks in advance
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: Looking For Germany VPS
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 12:07:44 AM »
If you are looking for the Cheap VPS Server in Germany then you should visit bodHOST. It is the leading web hosting provider that provides the best VPS at the cheapest price. They provide many facilities like High speed, advanced security, 24*7 client support, Live Chat, Latest Technology, etc. If you want to buy the high-speed Germany Dedicated Server then bodHOST is the best server and hosting provider.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 10:51:31 AM »
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 04:09:24 AM »
Happy with GTHost.com cheap vps solutions! Stable, reliable service at a great price.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 11:29:44 AM »
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2023, 01:49:55 AM »
You'll get nice speed, uptime and features with GTHost.com vps. They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff.
Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 12:46:41 AM »
Very happy so far. I highly recommend GTHost.com vps solutions if you care about your online presence.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.