Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com  (Read 1362 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:38:54 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - libertyvps.net or hostsailor.com?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 12:44:43 AM »
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with Libertyvps.net - It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 12:07:06 PM »
Check out VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws as they are full-featured and cheap.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 01:26:14 AM »
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Pricing is reasonable. Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for Libertyvps.net network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 11:02:07 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 01:58:54 AM »
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because HostSailor.com is professional web host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 01:46:07 AM »
If you are looking for the offshore hosting services go with libertyvps.net -  they are the best for this purpose