Author Topic: solid VPS Host required  (Read 1067 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
solid VPS Host required
« on: November 16, 2023, 03:09:33 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space
1 TB+ bandwidth
2 gb Ram
2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Libertyvps.net virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: solid VPS Host required
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 12:26:46 PM »
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Their services are truly above and beyond my expectations.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 01:46:13 PM »
I understand the importance of reliable and long-term VPS hosting with excellent customer support, I've been searching for a long time myself. Based on my experience, hostpro.com can fully meet your needs.
I can't answer specifically about Libertyvps.net, but their prices will be higher than hostpro.com
Regarding the server resources you mentioned, you can consider the "NVMe VPS-1" tariff plan for $12 (100 GB NVMe, 4 RAM, 2 CPU, Unlimited bandwidth).
Regarding the operating system - if you do not care what version of PHP will be available (usually the problem is to find an operating system that supports lower versions of PHP), I can recommend Ubuntu 20.04 from free, from paid - cloudlinux 8
From control panels - from free BranyCP, from paid DirectAdmin
Hostpro.com has excellent technical support, which is available around the clock every day, both in chat mode and in a ticket. I get an approximate response in 10-20 minutes. In chat, 1-2 minutes.
You can contact them directly for advice and selection of a tariff plan)

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 02:18:40 AM »
Unbelievable service. Never really had any problems with the server, we run linux vps with RegVPS.com and speeds have been great.
I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 11:53:50 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com  (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 10:59:59 AM »
If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, OwnWebServers is a reliable choice. With its robust infrastructure, excellent uptime record, and scalable virtual server options, OwnWebServers offers stability and performance for your hosting needs. Their user-friendly interface and competitive pricing make it a preferred option for many developers and businesses.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:12:12 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now