Author Topic: Which server would you stick to?  (Read 1018 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Which server would you stick to?
« on: November 30, 2023, 11:54:44 AM »
Which server (hostsailor.com or hostingsource.com) would you stick to?
I plan to host a forum ...

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Which server would you stick to?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 12:32:03 AM »
Give NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers a try. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 04:50:12 AM »
I can offer you to consider hosting from hostpro.com.
This service impresses with its reliability, speed and efficiency of support. Their services help to keep my website up and running, even in difficult moments. If you're looking for a forum hosting service, it's important to consider not only the technical specifications but also the quality of service, especially if you have plans for an active community.
Regarding hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, I would recommend paying attention to technical indicators such as bandwidth and backups, as well as reviewing and comparing prices. However, I note that hostpro.com can also be a great choice for a forum, given their stability and support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 08:17:01 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com as well as hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 04:55:58 AM »
I strongly believe that Hostingsource.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 03:07:21 AM »
I was with another hosting provider before finally selected Hostingsource.com as my best choice. I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting provider and decided to move on. I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 01:56:47 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Hostingsource.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times at their dedicated server package.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.