Author Topic: black.host vs rockhoster.com  (Read 931 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
black.host vs rockhoster.com
« on: December 06, 2023, 12:51:11 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - black.host or rockhoster.com?

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: black.host vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 01:41:46 AM »
bodHOST Christmas SALE >>> Save 15% on VPS Hosting at bodHOST by using the code SANTA15! Experience powerful hosting solutions with enhanced performance and reliability at an incredible discounted rate. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer to elevate your online presence with top-notch VPS hosting services.

Visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/linux-vps-hosting

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 04:55:09 AM »
Must say that Rockhoster.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.
What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.

I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help. They are helpful and fast.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 11:54:10 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com ( the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 03:08:40 AM »
Been very happy with Neironvps.com virtual private servers. No downtime, speedy connection.
There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 10:11:41 AM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - black.host or rockhoster.com?

If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, OwnWebServers is a reliable choice. With its robust infrastructure, excellent uptime record, and scalable virtual server options, OwnWebServers offers stability and performance for your hosting needs. Their user-friendly interface and competitive pricing make it a preferred option for many developers and businesses.

You can get instant 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now