Author Topic: Reliable Linux vps host?  (Read 1149 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Reliable Linux vps host?
« on: December 14, 2023, 05:02:31 AM »
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
US based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust GTHost.com Linux vps host? Any reviews, please?
Thanks
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Reliable Linux vps host?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 02:31:11 AM »
As I know, GTHost.com team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. Also try their Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 11:39:05 AM »
Solid VPS hosts are available from owned-networks.net and coinshosting.com.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 03:39:34 AM »
Try out the MyResellerHome web hosting service. We offer features like 24/7 customer support, free SSL,  free setup, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and more at just $59.95 per month. For more details, please visit our website.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 01:55:30 AM »
I must say that I am satisfied using GTHost.com vps, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
The service is excellent, the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 04:45:17 AM »
Reliable VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and black.host.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 01:50:06 AM »
Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses. Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
Never had problems with this great hosting provider. I am extremely happy with GTHost.com service and pricing.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 05:30:15 PM »
Why not consider the favorable VPS plans from hostpro.com?
They currently have a VPS for $12 per month that has 4GB of RAM, 2 processors, 100GB NVMe SSD, and unlimited bandwidth. Their servers are located in data centers such as the United States, the Netherlands, and even Poland.
The servers themselves are fast and of high quality, we have not had any problems with them.
Their technical support is excellent and highly qualified, they help to solve the problem quickly and efficiently. They work around the clock every day both in live chat and ticket mode.
They also back up the service daily, which is very convenient because these copies are not stored on your server, but on their separate servers.
Therefore, I suggest you consider hostpro.com as an alternative.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 05:31:23 AM »
bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their managed VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.

2 vCPU Cores
2 GB RAM
25 GB SDD Storage
1 TB Monthly Transfer
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
24*7 Human Support

Price: $14.99/ mo

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 11:30:51 AM »
I'd recommend to use a VPS from decent hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
They are the best hosting companies I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.