Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 933 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: December 22, 2023, 12:21:16 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com and planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 03:09:05 AM »
I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all. OwnWebServers is currently running a Christmas Sale, and you won't want to miss it!

Deal Details:

Discount: 55% OFF on Dedicated Servers
Coupon Code: XMAS55

If you've been considering upgrading your hosting or need a powerful and cheap dedicated server for your projects, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this amazing offer. Dedicated servers provide you with unparalleled control and performance, making them ideal for hosting resource-intensive websites, applications, or gaming servers.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 05:31:29 AM »
Give it a go In terms of reliability, no web host compares to MyResellerHome. For as little as $59.95 per month, you may have your very own Windows VPS. Among the many features offered are Plesk control, a dedicated IP address, and 5 TB of bandwidth. Additional information can be found on our website.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 02:10:17 AM »
No doubt, GTHost.com is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Recommend their instant servers.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 06:07:06 AM »
M2Host is one of the popular names for web hosting. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, DDoS protection and more.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 01:52:32 AM »
I have used a few hosts in the past but Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server is by far the best.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 01:02:32 AM »
Take a look at NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions. Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.