Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ... any ideas?  (Read 1025 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ... any ideas?
« on: January 29, 2024, 11:51:13 AM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ... any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 01:40:46 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
Take a look at GTHost.com cheap vps solutions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 01:39:46 AM »
Get $5 first month for any Allwebhost.com vps using this link - vps hosting.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 11:07:47 AM »
Check out VPS deals from hostingsource.com.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 02:27:03 AM »
Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison.
Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

I recommend Hostnamaste.com openvz vps host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
OpenVZ-3072 at $14.99/Mo - 2xCPUs, RAM 3072MB, 80GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 02:02:26 AM »
As for one of the best options to get VPS in Europe, can recommend Profvds.com solutions. VNC access, free migrations​, backups​.
BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 09:33:37 AM »
Both options - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com - have their advantages. However, I would recommend going with hostpro.com at this stage. Their VPS packages may suit your needs better as they offer a variety of plans with different resources and scalability to ensure the best choice for your project. Also, they have a good reputation for service quality and reliability.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 12:00:56 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 05:59:06 AM »
MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.