Author Topic: Stable server provider  (Read 440 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Stable server provider
« on: February 05, 2024, 12:53:38 PM »
Should I have a deal with server from either ewallhost.com or legionbox.com?
Any ideas?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 10:07:45 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 01:35:35 AM »
What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime?
If so, how? During what hours of the day/night do they make those updates?

I've found GTHost.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great dedicated hosting service. The pricing is reasonable.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 02:04:51 AM »
I can’t say enough good about Gigapros.com guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
Recommend well-balanced servers. Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 10:34:46 PM »
As a long-time hosting customer, I want to recommend you to go with hostpro.com. They offer reliable hosting with a large selection of plans and high-quality customer support. You can be sure of the stability and security of your web project.
As for ewallhost.com and legionbox.com, I haven't had any experience with their services, so I can't provide feedback on their performance and reliability. But if you're looking for a recommendation, I personally trust HostPro.com and I'm sure they will be able to meet your hosting needs.