Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 57 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: April 15, 2024, 01:53:06 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 02:23:18 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.

Happy using datapacket.net dedicated servers. The speed is fast, uptime is great. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 12:32:22 AM »
A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Nice server hosting solutions you can get from Regvps.com and Hostnamaste.com web host. Compare them and choose the best for your needs.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.