Author Topic: Server provider ... need the best one ...  (Read 846 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server provider ... need the best one ...
« on: May 16, 2024, 09:08:02 AM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are enticing for me and I wonder which account I should stick to and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Server provider ... need the best one ...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 06:48:59 AM »
I am fully-satisfied using Regvps.com and ZakServers.com server hosting. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 11:46:49 AM »
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 01:45:18 PM »
Plans from swisslayer.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 01:17:20 AM »
I can add that hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting is great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed. Industry Leading Performance & Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 06:40:39 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 01:14:06 AM »
Otherwise and excellent host. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
Cloudflare CDN servers are geographically located in all major countries. Web content served from nearby locations minimizes network latency.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

GlendaFord

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2024, 09:35:32 PM »
For the best server provider, I highly recommend DedicatedCore.com. They offer a range of robust and flexible hosting solutions that cater to various needs, from personal projects to large-scale business applications. Their servers are known for high performance, reliability, and scalability, ensuring that your hosting requirements are met efficiently and effectively.

DedicatedCore.com stands out with its exceptional 24/7 customer support, ensuring you receive prompt and professional assistance whenever needed. With competitive pricing, fast delivery times, and a strong focus on customer satisfaction. DedicatedCore.com provides an outstanding hosting experience that makes it a top choice for anyone seeking the best in server hosting.