Author Topic: Need vps with 30GB SSD - pay $20/month  (Read 1529 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Need vps with 30GB SSD - pay $20/month
« on: June 17, 2024, 05:43:16 AM »
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $20/month
Can I trust Exmasters.com vps hosting? Any reviews, please?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: Need vps with 30GB SSD - pay $20/month
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 01:24:31 PM »
Decent VPS accounts are available from solid hosting providers: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
They were up and running within minutes of installing , booting, solving Server problems by out of box solutions.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 02:45:24 AM »
You would get more privileges with a VPS than a shared plan. With a VPS you get root access to the servers, which enables you to install applications of your choice.
You can get nice vps solutions at Rockhoster.com and Kvchosting.net web hosts. They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff.
Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

LeslieCruz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 05:22:33 AM »
For your requirement of a VPS with 30GB SSD storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, and 3 IPv4 addresses at $20 per month, I recommend considering DedicatedCore. Although they offer a variety of plans, some of their offerings might closely align with your needs or can be adapted to fit within your budget.

UK-EX4 Plan:

CPU: 3 x 4.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 80 GB NVME
Price: £12.99/Month

The UK-EX4 plan provides a solid combination of performance and storage with 80 GB of NVME storage and 4 GB of RAM. Although this plan is based in the UK, it exceeds your storage requirements and offers robust processing power, which could be beneficial for your growing needs.

Premium NVME Hosting Platform (USA):

CPU: 3 x 4.5 GHz (High-End)
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 140 GB NVME
Unlimited Bandwidth
Delivery Time: Fast
Price: $16.99/Month

The Premium NVME Hosting plan in the USA offers even more storage at 140 GB NVME, along with unlimited bandwidth, ensuring you have ample space and speed for your applications. This plan is priced at $16.99 per month, which is within your budget and provides a high-end, reliable performance.

DedicatedCore also provides additional IP addresses, so you can easily add the necessary 3 IPv4 addresses to any plan you choose. Their VPS solutions are known for their reliability and performance, making them a strong candidate to meet your current and future hosting needs.

Get in touch with DedicatedCore on WhatsApp: +91 9112 444404 and you can explore more options in plans as per your requirements.