Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - ownwebservers1

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
1
OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 55% off your purchase by using the code XMAS55 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

2
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWebServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Our Dedicated Servers Plans:

===============PERFORMANCE WORKSTATION / GAMING===============

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

✔ 16 Cores
✔ 3.5GHz
✔ 32MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 x 2TB NVME
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support
✔ DDOS Security: Optional

Was: $279/month NOW: $103.50/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

===============STORAGE SERVER===============

XEON E5 2650v2

✔ 8 Cores
✔ 60TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 32GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID): 12 x 12TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $299/month NOW: $134.55/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

XEON E5 2670v2

✔ 10 Cores
✔ 120TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 32GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 12 x 12TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $450/month NOW: $202.5/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

XEON E5 2697v2

✔ 12 Cores
✔ 224TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 64GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 16 x 16TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $750/month NOW: $337.5/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

3
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWebServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Cloud Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Cloud Server Plans purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Our Cloud Servers Plans:

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• RAM - 8 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $13.05/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 2

• CPU Cores - 6 Core
• Storage SSD - 200 GB
• RAM - 12 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $17.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 3

• CPU Cores - 8 Core
• Storage SSD - 250 GB
• RAM - 16 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $22.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 4

• CPU Cores - 10 Core
• Storage SSD - 300 GB
• RAM - 24 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $31.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 5

• CPU Cores - 12 Core
• Storage SSD - 400 GB
• RAM - 32 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $40.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 6

• CPU Cores - 14 Core
• Storage SSD - 500 GB
• RAM - 48 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $49.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 7

• CPU Cores - 16 Core
• Storage SSD - 750 GB
• RAM - 64 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $62.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

=================================

Cloud 8

• CPU Cores - 20 Core
• Storage SSD - 1024 GB
• RAM - 96 GB
• Operating System: Fedora/Debian, Centos7, Ubuntu
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Webmin + Virtualmin (Linux Only)
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $80.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 >>> Deploy Now

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Accepted: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.


4
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

5
Celebrate Valentine's Day with OwnWebServers and enjoy an exclusive offer just for you! Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of hosting when you use Promo Code XMAS55 at checkout. Whether you're launching a new website or looking to upgrade your current hosting plan, now's the perfect time to make the move. With lightning-fast speeds, top-notch security, and round-the-clock support.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server Hosting purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Our Dedicated Servers Plans:

===============DUAL CPU SERVER – INTEL XEON V3===============

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 20 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 25MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $134.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2670v3 - 24 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 24 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 30MB
✔ RAM : 192GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) :  6 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $148.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 - 28 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 28 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 35MB
✔ RAM : 256GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $165.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2697v3 - 32 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 32 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 40MB
✔ RAM : 384GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support


>>>> Price $179.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2699v3 - 36 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 36 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 45MB
✔ RAM : 512GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 4TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $213.75 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

6
General VPS Hosting Discussion / Re: Plan to sign up with ...
« on: February 09, 2024, 11:44:32 PM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a New Year sale, offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

7
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWenServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server Hosting purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Choose and Configure according to your requirement -

===============AMD CPU SERVER===============

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 24 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID): 4 x 1TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $112/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 32 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 256GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $177.75/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

2 x AMD EPYC 7402P - 48 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 48 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 512GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $359.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

===============SINGLE CPU SERVER===============

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB Cache
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $47.25/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2630v3 - 8 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 8 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 20MB Cache
• RAM : 48GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $67.05/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2650v3 - 10 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 10 Cores
• 2.3GHz
• 25MB Cache
• RAM : 64GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $80.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2670v3 - 12 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 12 Cores
• 2.3GHz
• 30MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $89.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2698v3 - 14 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 14 Cores
• 2.6GHz
• 35MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $96.75/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

8
General VPS Hosting Discussion / Re: VPS account tosign up with ...
« on: February 05, 2024, 12:18:56 PM »
OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

9
Are you ready to elevate your hosting experience? Now is the perfect time! OwnWebServers is thrilled to bring you an exclusive Cloud VPS Hosting SALE with an incredible 55% discount. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your online presence.

How to Redeem the VPS50 Code:

Enter the code VPS50 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 50% discount on your VPS Hosting purchase!

Promotion Ends: [28 Feb 2024]

Our VPS Hosting Plans:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• RAM - 2 GB
• OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $7.50/mo. With using promo code VPS50 | Click Here to Buy

VPS 3

• CPU Cores - 3 Core
• Storage SSD - 75 GB
• RAM - 4 GB
• OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $11.00/mo. With using promo code VPS50 | Click Here to Buy

VPS 4

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 120 GB
• RAM - 6 GB
• OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $16.00/mo. With using promo code VPS50 | Click Here to Buy

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

10
General VPS Hosting Discussion / Re: Best dedicated server provider ...
« on: January 29, 2024, 10:11:10 AM »
Dedicated servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

f you are looking for the Best windows dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then OwnWebServers will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Great deal from ownwebservers 20% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Here are some of its key features

Easy-to-use control panel
Instant activation
Money back guarantee
Latest Hardware equipment

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com

11
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWebServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Valid Until: [31 January 2024]

Our Dedicated Servers Plans:

===============PERFORMANCE WORKSTATION / GAMING===============

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

✔ 16 Cores
✔ 3.5GHz
✔ 32MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 x 2TB NVME
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support
✔ DDOS Security: Optional

Was: $279/month NOW: $103.50/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

===============STORAGE SERVER===============

XEON E5 2650v2

✔ 8 Cores
✔ 60TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 32GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID): 12 x 12TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $299/month NOW: $134.55/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

XEON E5 2670v2

✔ 10 Cores
✔ 120TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 32GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 12 x 12TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $450/month NOW: $202.5/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

=====================

XEON E5 2697v2

✔ 12 Cores
✔ 224TB (Raid-6)
✔ RAM : 64GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 16 x 16TB SATA
✔ Operating System: CentOS
✔ Managed Services
✔ Dedicated Firewall
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

Was: $750/month NOW: $337.5/month with promo Code: XMAS55 | Order Now

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

12
Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity.

Instant Discount: 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers
Coupon Code: DEDI20

If you've been considering upgrading your hosting or need a powerful and cheap dedicated server for your projects, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this amazing offer. Dedicated servers provide you with unparalleled control and performance, making them ideal for hosting resource-intensive websites, applications, or gaming servers.

13
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWebServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server Hosting purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Valid Until: [31 January 2024]

Our Dedicated Servers Plans:

===============DUAL CPU SERVER – INTEL XEON V3===============

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 20 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 25MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $134.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2670v3 - 24 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 24 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 30MB
✔ RAM : 192GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) :  6 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $148.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 - 28 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 28 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 35MB
✔ RAM : 256GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $165.05 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2697v3 - 32 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 32 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 40MB
✔ RAM : 384GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support


>>>> Price $179.55 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Dual Xeon E5-2699v3 - 36 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 36 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 45MB
✔ RAM : 512GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 4TB SSD
✔ DDOS Security
✔ OS: Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
✔ Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
✔ Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $213.75 /mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

14
General VPS Hosting Discussion / Re: Video Site Dedicated Servers?
« on: January 22, 2024, 09:43:01 AM »
Yes, there are dedicated server hosting providers that specialize in video hosting and streaming. These servers are optimized to handle large amounts of video traffic, with high-speed connectivity, powerful processors, and ample storage capacity. OwnWebServers also offer features such as content delivery networks (CDNs), live streaming capabilities, and video transcoding services to ensure smooth playback for viewers. Some popular video hosting dedicated server providers include Vidahost, Streaming Video Pros, and Media Temple.

Get Instant 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price.

15
Unwrap the gift of powerful hosting with OwnWenServers festive SALE! Enjoy a sensational 55% OFF on our top-tier Dedicated Server Hosting with the exclusive code XMAS55. Elevate your online presence and experience unparalleled performance, reliability, and security with our robust hosting solutions.

How to Redeem the XMAS55 Code:

Enter the code XMAS55 in the promo code field.
Enjoy an instant 55% discount on your Dedicated Server Hosting purchase!
Note: Offer valid for Monthly Plans*

Valid Until: [31 January 2024]

Our Dedicated Servers Plans:

===============AMD CPU SERVER===============

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 24 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID): 4 x 1TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $112/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 32 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 256GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $177.75/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

2 x AMD EPYC 7402P - 48 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 48 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB Cache
• RAM : 512GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 8 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $359.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

===============SINGLE CPU SERVER===============

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB Cache
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $47.25/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2630v3 - 8 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 8 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 20MB Cache
• RAM : 48GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $67.05/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2650v3 - 10 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 10 Cores
• 2.3GHz
• 25MB Cache
• RAM : 64GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $80.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2670v3 - 12 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 12 Cores
• 2.3GHz
• 30MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $89.55/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Xeon E5 2698v3 - 14 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 14 Cores
• 2.6GHz
• 35MB Cache
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Windows 10/11/2012/2016/2019/2022, CentOS 7/8
• Webmin + Virtualmin
• 24x7 Fully managed support
• Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered 
• Additional Disk: Available on demand

>>>> Price $96.75/mo. With using promo code XMAS55 | Click Here to Buy

=============================

Check here more dedicated server plans: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Why choose OwnWebServers?

Over 10 years of experience
24/7 on-site support
HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

Please visit our website ownwebservers.com to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have. Contact us at support@ownwebservers.com or call us at [+1 973-298-0601] to ask us any questions about our offers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18