Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 1811 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: August 15, 2024, 01:34:38 PM »
Comparing deals from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?
Any ideas?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 01:18:20 AM »
Well, Allwebhost.com is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 06:57:49 AM »
When looking for a reliable VPS hosting service, you can pay attention to various factors such as security, speed, and support. In my case, hostpro.com meets these criteria. One of the things that really helps me to feel more relaxed is daily backups. Thanks to this, even in the event of a problem, data can be quickly restored. In addition, their technical support is top-notch: they work 24/7 and provide free assistance at any time. This is important to me because it is not always possible to solve everything on my own. Considering all this, it might be worth paying attention to this option.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2024, 03:05:25 AM »
Like this server offered by Allwebhost.com team: AMD RYZEN 7: 5700X 3.4GHZ - 8-CORES, RAM: 32GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1 NVME): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: Unmetered, Control Panel: Optional, Discounted Price $64.50/mo. They provide Free Sectigo SSL certificates for as many domains you have in your account. This ensures all data communication is secure to your sites. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 03:06:52 AM »
Try NetShop isp US dedicated servers. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2024, 05:35:34 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
I am happy with Centoserver.com uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Try their server hosting Europe.
Like this package: DELL PowerEdge R320 - 1x6 Core Xeon E5-2420v2, RAM 32 GB DDR4, 1.92 TB (2x960 GB SSD) - $77.35/monthly.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 05:04:01 AM »
I came to HostSailor.com server hosting provider 6 months ago. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2024, 04:03:04 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, flexible bandwidth & disk space, DDoS attack protection, free website builder, and more. For more details, please visit our website.