Author Topic: Stable server provider ... which one is better to sign up with ?  (Read 2503 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ... which one is better to sign up with ?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 06:20:49 AM »
I recommend using a VPS from hostpro.com if you need reliable and efficient hosting. Thanks to the high performance and full control over the server, you can easily scale your project to meet your growing needs. Hostpro.com provides excellent customer support to help you customize your server to meet your requirements. This is a great solution for businesses that need stable and uninterrupted operation of their online services.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 02:42:50 AM »
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Neironvps.com team.
Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.

They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 02:56:18 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I've found GTHost.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Love the speed of their London servers. They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 02:20:01 PM »
Servers from surfhosting.co (Coupon: NEW25 for 25% off) are worth your attention.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 06:28:18 AM »
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to NetShop isp Hong Kong dedicated servers. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2024, 10:56:59 AM »
OwnWebServers offers reliable and scalable and cheap VPS hosting with a user-friendly interface. They provide excellent performance, solid state drives (SSDs), and flexible pricing plans. You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2024, 12:44:58 AM »
I recommend swisslayer.com. They offer the best DMCA-free streaming servers
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2024, 12:12:29 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2024, 12:21:21 AM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.