Author Topic: findmeavps.com - Is it reliable VPS search?  (Read 7557 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
findmeavps.com - Is it reliable VPS search?
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:47:39 AM »
I'd like to purchase a good vps hosting plan for running my forum discussion board online.
One of my friends recommended me to search via findmeavps.com - still not sure if I can trust them.
What could you say about them? Can I rely on them?

Thanks.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: findmeavps.com - Is it reliable VPS search?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 01:57:56 AM »
    If you are in search of quality server provider I can name Zeropid.com solutions. They are time-tested host with affordable deals, featured plans and helpful 24/7 support.
May also suggest Webintellects.com services which are provided with high performance and low prices.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 05:29:12 AM »
I'd like to add that I'm impressed by chicagovps.net vps hosting deals (openVZ and KVM plans).
Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
Great pricing.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:13:04 AM »
  I'd like to say that hostsailor.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 09:26:30 AM »
I know PanamaServer.com provides quality VPS deals with SSD technology which makes load speed fast.
Prices are competitive. Support is second to none.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 03:42:01 AM »
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.

Why not to give reputed and specialized VPS hosting provider a try?
I can draw your attention to VPSnine.com - their cheap vps plans impressed me a lot. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. Use FIRST15OCT for a 15% discount on first time orders.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 03:23:54 AM »
 I suppose you need to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I think you should give a try to Just199.com VPS hosting services. Their plans are featured, pricing is low and support is skilled.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 02:04:09 AM »
Well, if you need good vps in Mexico, can highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx - you will get real Mexican IPs, nice tools & features, 24/7 customer support.

Please use coupon code 721123 to get 20% OFF (on VPS deals)!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 07:06:56 AM »
  As I see Kvchosting.com is offering reliable VPS hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 07:21:39 AM »
If you are interested in getting a quality and reliable VPS account, check out plans from hostsailor.com or greenlionnet.com.
Servers are supported perfectly well and prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.