Author Topic: snelserver.com servers  (Read 7034 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
snelserver.com servers
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:00:54 AM »
I'm lloking for reviews of snelserver.com dedicated servers, how stable and reliable are they?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: snelserver.com servers
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 03:36:29 AM »
I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. According to my knowledge ChicagoVPS.net have stable server solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 02:30:53 AM »
 I know that with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »
    I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 06:33:35 AM »
Snelserver.com is reliable enough to have a deal with.
Servers are supported well and their network is fully-redundant.
Prices are competitive. Support is online for 24 hours.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 02:57:00 AM »
 As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 06:02:01 AM »
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

You can compare Hostingsource.com and Crookservers.com dedicated hosting packages, their features are unique. And their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 10:17:19 PM »
You can try 4goodhosting.com. as alternative one. I am sure that you'll receive exactly what you need. Their service is really exceptional and they have the quickest support ever. Servers are very reliable and secure. So far, I haven't had any downtime yet. Very competitive pricing. Everything is working great. Just give them a try.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 06:28:00 AM »
Take a look at kvchosting.com dedicated hosting packages. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
Their interface is simple. Servers are fast!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome