Author Topic: us webhosting with 24/7 support  (Read 6925 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
us webhosting with 24/7 support
« on: October 31, 2014, 05:42:21 AM »
 Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources.
I have found thcservers.com - it has servers in US. Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me. can I use their services?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: us webhosting with 24/7 support
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 04:33:17 AM »
   Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know thcservers.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 08:17:59 AM »
I am a new customer with Glowhost.com. I uploaded three web sites, and two databases. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less.
Def. Recommend.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 04:38:44 AM »
According to my experience thcservers.com is the best webhost which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »
For me 4goodhosting.com.com is preferable hosting provider to get excellent web hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is truly 24/7 and the responses are crystal clear. Other host states that they are 24/7 but if you contact them on holidays, you cant get any replies.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 07:11:07 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Jumpline.com - all of their work is based on quality.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support. So, contact them and don't waste your time any longer.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 05:58:44 AM »
 I can say thcservers.com is best option for your demands to get stable webhosting solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 07:09:34 AM »
You will not go wrong if you choose Hostingsource.com and its web hosting solutions.
These guys started to offer nice special on vps deals - 50% off the price. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.
Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 05:18:55 AM »
Thanks for your replies folks. Now I see that thcservers.com is offering trustworthy solutions and highly available polite support, going to use them.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 03:42:21 AM »
I chose Hostdepot.com several months ago, it is super good US web host (since 1997).
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.