Author Topic: Is Kvchosting.com reliable? found its ssd vps in Twitter  (Read 7114 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Is Kvchosting.com reliable? found its ssd vps in Twitter
« on: November 28, 2014, 05:42:49 AM »
Recently I came across @kvchosting in Twitter - Do you think that I can rely on this web host?

It started to offer nice special on its ssd vps hosting deals:
turkey14 -  gives 20% OFF on their SSD VPS and other services (expires 2nd, December)
Where can I find any customer hosting reviews or feedbacks about them?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Is Kvchosting.com reliable? found its ssd vps in Twitter
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:40:28 AM »
I know that Kvchosting.com would be perfect to get vps hosting solutions. They have reliable service, professional support and stable servers.

alex-the-webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »
I do not know about them, however, I ordered the ssd 4 vps plan from rosehosting using coupon code 13YEARS about six months ago and I can say that they are very reliable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:57:51 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about Kvchosting.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 06:02:29 AM »
I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 06:32:33 AM »
Kvchosting.com ssd hosting service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 06:44:25 AM »
Yes, I totally agree with the previous answers, Kvchosting.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The control panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate. LIKE here.

http://www.000webhost.com/directory/reviews/kvchosting.com
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 06:49:37 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »
 I see that Kvchosting.com plans are suitable option for any webmaster. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.