Author Topic: Looking for VPS in Dusseldorf, Germany or France  (Read 4521 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Looking for VPS in Dusseldorf, Germany or France
« on: March 17, 2016, 06:32:54 AM »
Looking for VPS in Dusseldorf, Germany or France - What hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Requirements: 30 gbs of disk, 1 tb of traffic, Linux, 1 gb of RAM. Have also found 2 VPS hosts:
1) Vpsnine.com - server in Germany
2) Rareservers.com - server in France
Do you know anything about them? Do they offer any discounts? What host would you choose if you were me?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS in Dusseldorf, Germany or France
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 08:01:45 AM »
Think that server location choice mainly depends on the target location of your audience.
As a good alternative, take a look at QHoster.com nice vps hosting deals. Different server locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 09:45:20 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and veeble.org, their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use Vpsnine.com, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys! Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 07:21:40 AM »
I paid via Bitcoin and they activated my VPS hosting account within 20 minutes. Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch. Their team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running. Vpsnine.com offer nice VPS hosting solutions, here is the one I like:
Budget
256MB RAM
1 Core
30GB Disk
400GB Bandwidth
FROM $9pm
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 07:22:32 AM »
  I'd like to say that rareservers.com would be perfect option to get vps hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.