Author Topic: Need hosting for e-commerce site. Shared or VPS?  (Read 8051 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Need hosting for e-commerce site. Shared or VPS?
« on: March 17, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 25 GBs - Disk Space, 800 GBs - Traffic
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to ask you to share your views on kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

What hosting solution should I choose, shared or VPS?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting for e-commerce site. Shared or VPS?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 04:05:52 AM »
 My suggestion is to use ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 07:58:14 AM »
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. Kvchosting.com service will suit all your specific needs on good terms.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 11:36:33 PM »
Your VPS requirements are basic and can be fulfilled any good Web Hosting provider. Honestly, I am not aware about the performance and reliability of VPS service offered by the web host you mentioned in your question. Though I can certainly suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for Linux VPS Hosting provider on Cloud, Traditional and SSD VPS. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. According to your requirements, I can suggest you Linux VPS Saturn plan at 24.99 USD / Month.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »
Sorry but I don't have experience with that host. I would like you to take a look at 4Goodhosting.com. They have hosted my ecommerce site for more that 8 months now and I can say that the overall performance is perfect. I haven't seen any downtime or any issues. The pricing is competitive. Support is 24 hours active around the clock. They will respond in few minutes often with full solution. Just give them a try!

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 04:47:21 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can name Smart-web-host.com that is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

TGS_NguyenTrung

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 10:52:14 PM »
TGS.COM.VN - Asia/Vietnam Dedicated Servers - E3 1230v3 - $170/month

The Gioi So Co., Ltd or TGS.COM.VN is a web hosting company located in Vietnam. We provide domain names, shared hosting, reseller hosting, Xen VPS, Cloud VPS, Dedicated Hosting and Co-location at 2 Datacenter largest in Vietnam: VNPT IDC & Viettel IDC.

We have many config like this, Datacenter choice: Viettel, VNPT (contact for custom deal). Payment accept: Paypal.
CPU E3 1230v3 8x 3.3GHz
RAM 8GB
HDD 500GB RE4
Port 100Mbps
Unmered Banwidth

Price: $170/month (03+ months contract )

CPU 2x X5650 24x 2.67GHz Or 2 x E5620
RAM 32GB
HDD 6x 500GB RE4 or 4 x 1Tb RE4
Port 100Mbps
Unmered Banwidth
Price: $270/month (03+ months contract )

If you have any question feel free contact me:

Email: Sales@tgs.com.vn

www.tgs.com.vn | Hosting - VPS Server - Cloud Server - Email Server - Dedicated Server - Co-location Server,...

Skype: Sales.TheGioiSo | info.TheGioiSo - Email: Sales@tgs.com.vn | info@tgs.com.vn

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 07:22:20 AM »
I agree with all the positive comments here wholeheartedly! I have used Kvchosting.com for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 06:33:16 AM »
 To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 06:03:23 AM »
I was impressed by Kvchosting.com vps hosting solutions, here is the one you can get:
Disk Space 75 GBs
Bandwidth 200 GBs
RAM 2 GBs
CPANEL/WHM - Free
$25.99/M
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

CenTex Hosting

• View Profile
    • VPS Web Hosting
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 03:54:03 PM »
If you can afford it I would recommend going ahead and getting set up with a VPS Server. As going with a shared hosting plan will have its limits and you will have to move at some time.

Go ahead and get a VPS saves trouble down the road.
CenTex Hosting The Next Generation of Hosting
Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting| Shared Hosting
cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | 24/7 Support | Data Migration Included!
BitCoin | PayP

FrankCes

• View Profile
    • Related
-
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »
Looking for hosting that is e-commerce website friendly and offer low-cost hosting packages.
What can you tell me about saturn.domains and their hosting services?
Is their support professional? Any discounts?

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2021, 07:28:25 AM »
Apart from Shared and VPS according to me a Dedicated Server would be more suitable for an e-commerce website.

It will provide you fast speed and performance, high security, exclusive resources, scalability, and premium network bandwidth.

Pravin

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb : Best Hosting Company
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 04:56:29 AM »
Shared web hosting is based on a simple principle and is one of the cheapest options available for e-commerce entrepreneurs. It means you pay for your website to be added to a server shared with several other websites, which significantly reduces the cost of your subscription fee.

If you want to increase your website’s independence and avoid some of the negative aspects associated with pure shared web hosting, VPS web hosting is a favorable alternative.

With VPS or Virtual Private Server hosting your server still shares the same physical system with other websites, but functionally operates as a stand-alone server. This type of web hosting is still cheaper than dedicated web hosting – where you exclusively lease your own private server – but offers you an added degree of flexibility and independence.

Most start-up business owners initially go for the shared web hosting plan and then switch to VPS once they have achieved the required amount of cash flow. There is no doubt that dedicated web hosting services are still the cream of the crop, but VPS and shared web hosting offer two extremely viable alternatives.
MilesWeb:: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!!
VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server

qloudhost

• QloudHost is known for the Best DMCA Ignored Host
    • View Profile
    • DMCA ignored Hosting
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2023, 09:00:56 AM »
If you have ecommerce site then i would recommend you to go with VPS Hosting, and If you have copyrighted content then would recommend you go with Offshore VPS Hosting