Author Topic: Giga-Dedicated Servers  (Read 7148 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Giga-Dedicated Servers
« on: March 18, 2016, 03:10:52 AM »
 I am in search of high performance server solutions. What can you suggest to me?
I've noticed offers from giga-dedicated.ca - Is their service good?
What hosting provider will be better?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Giga-Dedicated Servers
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:03:06 AM »
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I can draw your attention to Superbithost.com Bitcoin dedicated hosting solutions. They will suit you better, IMHO.
Their server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia. Follow their news via twitter: twitter.com/Superbithost
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 05:17:09 AM »
Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my knowledge Giga-Dedicated.ca servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 10:41:13 AM »
Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and ir-hosting.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. 

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:56 PM »
You can always do research on company's review,reliability, web hosting support, security and up-time records. Also do you have specific preference on OS, RAM, Diskspace, bandwidth, CPU, etc.? I could have suggested the best plan if your requirements were known. If you need other good alternative for comparison, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 08:37:45 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
The support provided by these companies is quite good and they are skillful and helpful for 24 hours.
Prices are low and there is no downtime on their servers.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 06:58:08 AM »
You can trust Kvchosting.com - their dedicated servers impressed me with the price and resources:
AMD Opteron (2 Core x 3.0GHz)
   Ram - 4GBs
   Disk space - 250GBs - 7200RPM
   Bandwidth - 10TBs
   Ips - 4
Price is $89.99/mo
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Pricing is reasonable. 
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »
Its better if you try 4Goodhosting.com. I love their high quality service with responsive 24 hours support and rock-solid servers. The uptime is excellent. Pricing is reasonable. My websites are running fast without having any issues. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service. If I were you, I will not hesitate to sign up today.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 07:11:38 AM »
As for time-tested and trusted web hosts, can recommend Rogohosting.com - their work is based on quality.
Their servers are fast and stable. They are offering nice fresh promo: 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 05:24:20 AM »
I can say the best server hosting solutions are provided by Giga-RDP.ca. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

acrthe

• View Profile
    • Offtopic
Offtopic
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 07:20:27 AM »
Reading only on paper is expensive. Digital versions of books are several times cheaper than printed editions, so many are ready to read on tablets, smartphones and special readers. Until recently, e-books existed only in software interpretation, in all kinds of formats, both conventional (for example, .txt, .doc, .htm, .chm, .pdf, .rtf, .djvu) and specific (for example, .fb2 ). Some software e-books are created as standalone applications in the format of executable exe files.

social media assistant jobs 
<a href="https://bookspdf.pnpntransistor.com/2019/02/power-electronics-by-ps-bimbhra-pdf-download.html?showComment=1638096216331#c2248501776940851415">contagious berger pdf</a>