Author Topic: Looking for a VPS  (Read 7384 times)

AnnaYung

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS
« on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:10 PM »
Hi, guys
I need a VPS, here are the configuration I need:
RAM  8G
HHD  480GB
Bandwidth  20TB
So does someone can suggest me?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:57:12 AM »
Taking into account your requirements I can highly recommend Libertyvps.net vps hosting solutions.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 05:30:59 AM »
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.
Can recommend these reliable VPS hosts:
1) Microvps.com
2) SolVPS.com
3) HostingSource.com
They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 09:45:03 AM »
Use VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
All the questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 02:34:31 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on 4Goodhosting.com VPS Hosting. I went with them in the beginning because their pricing is competitive. I am very impressed with the speed and reliability of the servers. There are no downtime. Support is around the clock online. The replies are very fast and often with clear solution to the questions. Just try them and you wont regret.

jacobwallace

• View Profile
    • Get dedicated hosting for high quality performance.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 09:27:06 AM »
Hi, guys
I need a VPS, here are the configuration I need:
RAM  8G
HHD  480GB
Bandwidth  20TB
So does someone can suggest me?

Any location & budget  preference.

Thanks

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 03:39:02 AM »
===>> http://stratus4.com/

I have been completely impressed with their VPS hosting service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating. It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 05:48:19 AM »
 I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be great option to buy fast VPS deals. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 04:54:43 AM »
I am 100% sure that Plusplushosting.net cloud VPS will meet all your demands and expectations.
They are not just VPS but amazon style cloud server arrays with SSD drives and in the same datacenter as amazon host their servers.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. You can also join their facebook community: facebook.com/plusplus.hosting
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 02:47:52 AM »
 May I suggest Hostwinds.com hosting provider. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.