Author Topic: hosting for wordpress  (Read 7391 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
hosting for wordpress
« on: March 12, 2015, 06:09:26 AM »
 One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found two hosts: thcservers.com and aspnix.com. Can I rely on their wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: hosting for wordpress
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:48:34 PM »
The best host you can use is 4goodhosting.com. Personally I was really impressed by their very fast and stable shared hosting which you can host wordpress blogs. I have had a lot of money making blogs hosted with them without any issues. Support has been very fast and helpful to my requests. They even setup my first wordpress blog for free without any hidden charges.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:09:16 AM »
I believe that aspnix.com website hosting deals will be good choice for running wordpress sites.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 05:20:47 AM »
I think you should have more reliable options. May I recommend services from Kvchosting.com which are well-known among webmasters as reliable and trustworthy.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 06:08:11 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are good companies for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
There are many useful resources in their plans and prices are competitive.
Support is active for 24 hours.   

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 03:17:54 AM »
Why not QHoster.com?
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 06:17:12 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that techlogicsolutions.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 04:55:08 AM »
   I recommend anyone to rely on ViUX.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 03:56:10 AM »
  I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 04:03:39 AM »
    I recommend to trust ViUX.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.