Author Topic: SSD shared hosting ... where is the best place to have it from?  (Read 5737 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
What's the best place to buy a quality and reliable SSD shared account from?
What hosts are good at it? Is it a2hosting.com or ifastnet.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared hosting ... where is the best place to have it from?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:18:03 AM »
Kvchosting.com will be a good alternative for getting ssd hosting plans. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beat. Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 04:26:20 AM »
===>> http://www.hostwinds.com/

The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
Thanks guys, and I'm sure I'll still be a client as long as I have a website. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 04:25:23 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 05:12:04 AM »
As I know, SolVPS.com is one of the best and the most reliable places where you can get ssd web hosting solutions.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. This decent host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 06:45:12 AM »
 To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 06:23:11 AM »
As a good alternative, Plusplushosting.net will work really good for you. Their premium shared hosting accounts are also attractive.
They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting! Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 05:36:07 AM »
 I know Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 06:49:59 AM »
  According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.