Author Topic: European Server  (Read 6957 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
European Server
« on: December 13, 2016, 04:25:41 AM »
 I have just started a new project in Europe and I need help to choose the right dedicated server host.
One of my friends recommended me to try Okayservers.com and their servers. Is it ok?
They look trustworthy. But what host would you choose? And why

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: European Server
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 03:11:39 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like http://rareservers.com/
Their staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 04:53:46 AM »
I can name a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 07:19:26 AM »
Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk are the best EU dedicated server providers.
Their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. Support is helpful when it's needed.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 05:03:18 AM »
I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but dcxv.com who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far.

Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out webhosting or for more experienced webmasters.

Their servers in EU are powerful and super fast.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 04:37:00 AM »
I can say Okayservers.com provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »
Hostingsource.com is worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 02:39:00 AM »
I can recommend HostPlay.com - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Their servers are located in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 05:01:20 AM »
I want to say that pmgchosting.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »
 I have done research and must admit Okayservers.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low. Thanks for your replies!

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 08:36:50 AM »
The best and most reliable European server provider is hostsailor.com.
Their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice. Every server is administered by IT technicians. Their support staff members are ready to resolve any technical issue that may arise 24/7.