Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs ifastnet.com  (Read 6988 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs ifastnet.com
« on: December 20, 2016, 09:00:20 AM »
Which SSD shared account would you opt for - hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com?
Which way would you follow?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs ifastnet.com
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
It turns out that I am quite happy using hostingsource.com ssd web hosting services!

I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 07:34:16 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 04:32:30 AM »
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with hostingsource.com
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 06:35:44 AM »
The guys at hostingsource.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:25:07 AM »
+ 1001 votes for hostingsource.com

I paid via paypal, their support helped me with setup and offered me free website builder with a list of unique templates to choose from - this is a great plus for them.
Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad. Besides, I would like to say that my pages load very fast.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 07:29:05 AM »
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
Meet all your demands, the OP.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 03:14:37 AM »
I decided to give hostingsource.com a try and they impressed me a lot. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. The value for the money can't be beat.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 05:48:35 AM »
You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 100%, sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 02:27:06 AM »
Well, I know that hostwinds is the best Litespeed ssd web host offering nice shared hosting accounts and don't oversell network.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 03:56:21 AM »
    My recommendation is Everest.net cloud based host. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 05:19:14 AM »
You can rely on services from ViUX. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.