Author Topic: Server to buy from a trustworthy provider  (Read 3750 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Server to buy from a trustworthy provider
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:40:03 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Yougottohaveithosting.co.za are attractive for me and I don't know which server is more preferable to sign up with? What do you think?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a trustworthy provider
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 06:12:02 AM »
As an alternative option I know pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:15:16 AM »
Use servers from hostingsource.com, their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

I would like to put forward a recommendation to look at dcxv.com dedicated servers - uptime, speed, pricing is cool.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome