Author Topic: I need over 30 gbs of disk space vps hosting account  (Read 6547 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
I need over 30 gbs of disk space vps hosting account
« on: March 17, 2017, 02:27:47 AM »
Good day to you all,

Have you ever tried vps hosting provided by Lusovps.com?

I need over 30 gbs of disk space + upgrade in near future. Are they ok for running forum discussion boards?
Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: I need over 30 gbs of disk space vps hosting account
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 05:08:43 AM »
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
I can't ask for more. I began with lusovps.com when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Everything works fine.

use code: 400FFTILLAPRIL - 40% discount on the first month on any product.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:09:56 AM »
    I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get VPS hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:31:42 AM »
VPS deals from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth trying. You know, with VPS you will be able to have faster speed connection and more useful features included into it.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 03:00:44 AM »
Sorry but I have no idea about your host. I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I am so happy with the service they provide. Servers are up 100% and no problem. The pricing is extremely competitive. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours active and responsive. My support ticket is responded in few minutes often with full solution. Try them today!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:54:30 AM »
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
Can say that I am lucky that I found lusovps.com on one of web hosting discussion boards. People said they were good and professional!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 06:21:29 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 02:54:59 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 06:05:52 AM »
Take a look at http://hostplay.com
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

I would recommend them to anyone.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

wizzhost

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 04:41:18 AM »
If you are looking for the hosting offers then you have to try https://www.wizzhosting.co.uk/ . I have been using this from last two years and i have great services and offers.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 06:00:47 AM »
Because there are so many hosting companies accessible nowadays, choosing the correct one is critical. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. Among the various web hosting companies, those that can offer or satisfy all of your needs at a reasonable price are the ones you should consider as your future hosting provider.
If you're searching for dependable, low-cost web hosting with round-the-clock assistance, eukhost is the way to go.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting