Author Topic: Looking for VPS with 30 GBs of space  (Read 7792 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Looking for VPS with 30 GBs of space
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:09:17 AM »
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Zetservers.com and its ssd vps plans look attractive for me.
I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS with 30 GBs of space
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 06:04:30 AM »
I'm pleased to say that zetservers.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. 
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »
promo code WJOFF27 while purchasing a SSD or EVO VPS. You will get 27% recurring discount.

Zetservers.com will meet your expectations. Their VPS plans are feature-rich.
Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 07:35:52 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 06:56:22 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from hostsailor.com and regvps.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 01:42:35 AM »
When it comes to VPS hosting, I always recommend 4goodhosting.com. This is the most decent and advanced hosting service I have used so far. Their VPS servers are very solid and stable. The uptime has been 100% without any interruption. Support is always active 24 hours and the support agent respond immediately. Just try them without any doubt.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 04:25:12 AM »
No doubt, ZetServers.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 06:32:14 AM »
  I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 07:27:28 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Zetservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 12:53:22 AM »
Hi, FYI, Have you ever heard about vpb.com? VPB any country worldwide server and e-commerce solution, smart, reliable,and secure. i think vpb.com will really do you good .give it a try.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 02:56:43 AM »
As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 05:11:55 AM »
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF

The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc. Overall, I would recommend zetservers.com to experienced and new VPS users.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 01:04:20 AM »
I am not sure with the Web Host you mentioned. In case, if you wish to have other good recommendations, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting,....a VPS Hosting provider with excellent technical support.

AccuWebHosting provides VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux SSD VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians.

Based on your requirements, I could suggest you SSD Earth VPS at
$36.00/month.  [2GB Guaranteed RAM, 30GB RAID6 SSD Storage, 3 vCPU Cores and 450 GB BW]

AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers