Author Topic: Need ssd vps for vBulletin board  (Read 5029 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Need ssd vps for vBulletin board
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
I need to host a vBulletin forum and I'd prefer SSD storage.
30 gbs of ssd HD, Linux.
I am looking for a quality SSD VPS account and hostwinds.com is in my mind, have you ever tried them?
Are they good enough to have a deal with?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Need ssd vps for vBulletin board
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 07:03:59 AM »
  You should rely on Hostwinds.com vps hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 01:59:01 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.  The live chat help system has always been very helpful.
Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend Hostwinds.com
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:08:51 AM »
Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation.
When problems occur, they provide great technical support - quick replies to my questions, fast turn-around on technical problems, problems get fixed right the first time.

My site is always up and has a incredible amount of bandwidth. You can not go wrong with Hostwinds.com services.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 05:11:57 AM »
It looks like kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals look feature-rich - pricing is quite good according to what you'll get.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:41:37 AM »
Can say that hostwinds.com gets A+ for every aspect. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is highly stable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 03:29:10 AM »
I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.

Double thumbs up to hostwinds.com team.  8)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome