Author Topic: Windows Hosting  (Read 6171 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Windows Hosting
« on: July 07, 2015, 05:37:43 AM »
 I came across various windows hosting offers and found Aspnix.com, they offer hosting plans at good rates.
I have a client who needs to host asp.net and he is not experienced enough of setting up the files by himself. He needs good customer support help.
Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Windows Hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 06:35:25 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that Aspnix is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
The most trusted hosting provider you can rely on is 4Goodhosting.com. These guys offers reliable Windows hosting with reasonable prices. I have been hosted with their Windows hosting without any problem. The server runs super fast and its quite faster than other host that I have use previously. Support is 24/7 active and the responses are lightning fast. I am very happy and pleased so far.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 05:55:25 AM »
I know QHoster.com offer nice windows hosting plans. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 06:24:12 AM »
  I know that Aspnix is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 05:50:34 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »
You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, QHoster.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.

They offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 02:06:02 AM »
Hi, try to visit vpb.com. vpb provide you professional windows hosting. smart fast reliable and with low cost.
you can check out vpb.com for better understanding.it will certainly do you some help.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 07:37:03 AM »
Thanks for your assistance. Now I see that Aspnix.com is really quality host with solid servers and skilled techies.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 02:50:31 AM »
You must search on Google to check the reviews at various forum to determine how trustworthy they are. If you need other suggestions for ASP.Net web hosting, I would suggest you to try AccuWebHosting.com (Featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery) for top notch Windows web hosting experience supported by highly skilled support technicians. One of the leading Web Hosting provider since 2003 and serving 20000+ customer across the globe.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers