Author Topic: Budget is $30/mo. Need Linux VPS hosting account. Pay via bitcoin  (Read 3756 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
I decided to start providing hosting services as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
I need 45 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. Budget is $30/mo.
What can you say about libertyvps.net and their hosting services?

Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Budget is $30/mo. Need Linux VPS hosting account. Pay via bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 04:39:03 AM »
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
Libertyvps.net is cool NL vps host. SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 04:31:20 AM »
Take a look at http://warez-host.com
It has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 05:36:52 AM »
Well, I would like to draw your attention to Superbithost.com and their Bitcoin vps hosting solutions.
Their uptime is great, so your sites will be always online and accessible to your visitors around the whole globe.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 04:52:36 AM »
  I can say Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 06:01:45 AM »
Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast(sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs! Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downtime). Libertyvps.net is trustworthy bitcoin offshore web host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.