Author Topic: Cloud service from a decent hosting company  (Read 4095 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Cloud service from a decent hosting company
« on: September 04, 2017, 09:45:20 AM »
I'm looking for a decent cloud hosting provider and everest.net is in my mind, do you know how they work in reality?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Cloud service from a decent hosting company
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 06:36:37 AM »
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

I would also recommend you to look through viux.com cloud web hosting solutions. They are reliable.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 03:22:01 AM »
Check out web2.club affordable cloud hosting deals.
Loyality-year - 15% coupont to 1 year billing cycle.
2 months free coupon (to the Amateur and Business Web SSD packages): 2UMASDIM24MONTH

I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 06:55:21 AM »
Have you ever heard of kvchosting.net cloud ssd hosting services?

I had a recent support call with them and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
Once that didn't work, he said to give him a few hours at it and they ended up solving my problem!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 12:51:21 AM »
Unisecure is a decent company when it comes to hosting server services. You can purchase domain names as well as  cloud server hosting services from them at nominal rates. Check out their cheap cloud server hosting pricing plans. Also, their usp says that it guarantees 99.995% server uptime & 24x7 technical support. Thus, it will give maximum server uptime for your business for business efficiency & performance.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:52:57 AM by Unisecure »
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 03:43:38 AM »
Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose digitalserver.com.mx cloud hosting deals. They are cool guys  8)
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a stirling job for my client for over a year now. As long as you know what you are doing, and understand how sites and domains work, you'll do fine.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 08:06:07 AM »
Must say that Viux.com host is simply amazing, I recomend it to everyone.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.