Author Topic: need to find better host  (Read 6650 times)

Terners

• View Profile
need to find better host
« on: July 17, 2015, 04:40:55 AM »
 It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
cddhosting.com and ViUX.com were suggested to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: need to find better host
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 03:59:55 AM »
According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 08:31:16 AM »
Use hosting services from ifastnet.com and serverlogix.com, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Support is active around the clock. Uptime is high.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 06:22:06 AM »
You will make right choice if you give QHoster.com a try. These guys do anything to keep the sites up.
Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 01:57:09 AM »
Hi, have u ever heard about vpb dedicated servers,it provide you smart reliable and stable servers of different kinds, if you wanna get further information plz visit vpb.com freely. it will certainly give u some help.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 06:10:44 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 06:26:45 AM »
You can check serverlogix.com - all of their work is based on quality.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 03:41:53 AM »
 As I see cddhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 06:56:01 AM »
I have been using Glowhost.com for about 8 months now. I have very good success with them. Their customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 03:25:11 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of cddhosting.com solutions. They have all needed features, skilled responsive support and reasonable prices.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 02:54:18 AM »
Good Hosting support allows customers to concentrate on their actual business without having to worry about Hosting problems. I am not sure with web host you mentioned, but I can surely suggest you the an alternative. Try AccuWebHosting.com for the excellent web hosting services with most responsive support on planet.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 04:15:49 AM »
If you want better host, you can use 4Goodhosting.com. They are one of the best hosting provider I have used so far. Servers are always up 100% without any interruption. Support is live 24 hours. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single issue during 1 year and a half!