Author Topic: host for heavy load  (Read 5276 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
host for heavy load
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:37:47 AM »
Well, I have a huge traffic web site a considerable number of visitors.
So, I need a good server provider. Do you think that Exmasters.com will be a good sign for me?
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: host for heavy load
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:52:40 AM »
Try considering some alternative web hosts. For instance, can recommend Libertyvps.com
Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 02:02:07 AM »
Hi. vpb.com provide you smart ,reliable and low cost dedicated servers. vpb work for over 7 years experience worldwide.if u wanna get further information, check out vpb.com freely, it will certainly do some help for you with best service.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 04:24:16 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on nonameHosts.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 06:30:05 AM »
I was recommended to try A2hosting.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:51 AM »
I can say nonameHosts.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices. Use coupon sysadminday50 and get 50% OFF!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 06:33:53 AM »
I would recommend you to look at Solvps.com cheap vps hosting solutions.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 06:00:11 AM »
 My recommendation is to get hosting from ifastnet.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.