Author Topic: Low cost VPS to buy  (Read 5687 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Low cost VPS to buy
« on: December 18, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »
Where can I buy a cheap VPS account for hosting a forum with?
Two hosts are in my mind: libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
Si which one is better to follow?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 05:50:05 AM »
I appreciate hostingsource.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 09:03:33 AM »
Both mentioned companies (hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net) can be suitable for the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Your queries are resolved straightaway, and you 'll be happy with the level of service received.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 07:21:21 AM »
Give VIUX.com a try - they offer low-cost as well as feature-rich cloud vps hosting accounts at good rates.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 01:58:52 AM »
I do believe that these hosts - libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com - are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 05:53:02 AM »
Check out Hostplay.com offshore VPS deals. Server location: Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria.
They are offering nice discounts: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 05:14:08 AM »
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!
We've been with hostingsource.com forever and were one of their first customers.
Their staff have never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 05:28:31 AM »
If you are thinking about switching, Libertyvps.net is the host to go with. Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 08:47:44 AM »
Thanks for all oyur replies, dudes.
I have decided to use services from hostingsource.com as they have solid servers and affordable prices.
The quality of service after joining thdem has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important.  Five stars.

sammy cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 05:54:03 AM »
I am using low cost VPS hosting India, which was one of the best and reliable hosting providers in the present market and I am totally impressed with their services. I have not faced any issues so far, regarding network and downtime. You can sign in without any doubt. Expert Support team will resolve issues in minutes through chat and emails to our queries around the clock.

https://www.serverbasket.com/shop/low-cost-vps-hosting-india/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 05:58:20 AM by sammy cloud »