Author Topic: reliable reselling  (Read 5611 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
reliable reselling
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:14:00 AM »
 Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order reseller hosting plan?
My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose cddhosting.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
What other web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: reliable reselling
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:22:45 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several companies and downtownhost.com is one of the best.
I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 05:11:45 AM »
  I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:29 AM »
Like many webmasters have pointed out, Kvchosting.com have provided excellent and reliable service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 02:36:35 AM »
 I see cddhosting.com is delivering reliable reseller solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 05:19:11 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 12:23:12 AM »
I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the most Reliable, affordable and Resourceful  Re-seller Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP websites. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP websites which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Now coming to your requirements (20GB - space and 300GB - bandwidth), I could suggest you Linux Re-seller Hosting Silver Plan at just $14.25 /month. I am sure you wont find any cheaper Re-seller plan than this.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 05:30:29 AM »
I would recommend a2hosting.com - I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.  Superb features, service, and quality.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 04:34:54 AM »
I can draw your attention to http://m6.net/ - they never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.