Author Topic: which hosting are best  (Read 8986 times)

artiyousharma

• View Profile
which hosting are best
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:36:51 AM »
hey any one can tell me please that which hosting are best windows or linux currently i  am using windows hosting but one of my friend told me that linux hosting are best can any one elaborate please

zinny

• View Profile
Re: which hosting are best
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:56:07 AM »
I am taking hosting from up.biz for my simple HTML website

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 03:04:13 AM »
As for quality hosting solutions you can use AJKservers.co.uk. They are offering both linux and windows vps plans for low prices with professional support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:03:49 AM »
VPS6.net provides a lot of quality VPS deals on Linux and Windows OSs. Prices are competitive and uptime is high.
Have a deal with them if you want ot be a successful webmaster.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
If you are in search of reliable web host, can recommend Hostdepot.com and its Virtual private servers.

The price and their products are great.
They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:37:02 AM »
If you are in search of quality host you can rely on Zeropid solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their quality solutions and knowledgeable support.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 02:50:14 AM »
I can name quality virtual plans from Exmasters. You will be pleased dealing with their high performance servers, stable network and featured plans.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 06:57:04 AM »
Well, it depends on the apps you are planning to host. Linux is for PHP, Windows is for ASP.
I know Aspnix.com is a good place for getting feature-rich and affordable Linux as well as Windows hosting deals.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 05:21:05 AM »
I believe HostingSource is the best host for getting affordable Linux as well as Windows hosting deals.
You’ll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 03:46:27 AM »
I think Serverwala is the most reliable web hosting provider for providing the cheapest Dedicated Server hosting deals with live chat, 24*7 client support, latest hardware, best latency, Uptime Guarantee, and many more. I am also using serverwala dedicated server Germany. It is the best server hosting for my website.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 01:05:30 AM »
I'll give ratting to eukhost Ltd. (eukhost), a renowned web hosting company in the UK since 2002, Offering 50% OFF on cPanel hosting. To benefit from the offer use coupon code "CP50". Hurry up! Avail this offer before it expires.

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting