Author Topic: Any info on VPSGet?  (Read 5680 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Any info on VPSGet?
« on: September 17, 2015, 03:31:11 AM »
Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about vps host providing good conditions in Netherlands?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
Any info on VPSGet.com NL vps hosting?
Thank you guys anyway for help.

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Any info on VPSGet?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 05:51:46 AM »
Sorry, I know nothing about them, but can draw your attention to a good alternative - Findmeavps.com
This service is absolutely free, so you can rely on them, their experts can find a good fit for your needs.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 07:54:22 AM »
I'd like to say that http://libertyvps.net/ is one of the best hosts I've ever tried.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »
I'd like to draw your attention to VPS accounts from kvchosting.com and ewallhost.com.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
They are not pricey and resourceful enough to be used by the web masters with a tight budget.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 04:30:32 AM »
I like http://solvps.com/ as vps hosting provider. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 03:51:21 AM »
 My suggestion is to rely on vpsget.com plans which are provided by professional team with high stability. They are offering 10% lifetime discount with coupon VPSGETGL6XTFZ67X10.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 04:50:17 PM »
How about Canadian hosting service? Well, if you need recommendation I always recommend the hosting service I've trusted for almost 3 years which is 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, they have hosted my websites without having any single downtime. The servers are too much faster and the prices are reasonable. Their support is real 24 hours and these guys are very fast when responding to my support requests. The average time is minutes and not hours. Go ahead and check them.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 01:33:12 AM »
I advice you about vpb.com. they professional on vps and dedicated servers for 7years. the most important is providing reliable and fast speed servers. for their support service 24*7. you can defintely check about that in vpb.com

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 02:33:23 AM »
    I see that with hosting from VPSGet.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.