Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs ir-hosting.com  (Read 4913 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs ir-hosting.com
« on: November 02, 2015, 07:21:02 AM »
Which dedicated server would you sign up with - hostsailor.com or ir-hosting.com?
Any ideas?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs ir-hosting.com
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 06:13:20 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
I know http://findmeaserver.com/ is a good free service that helps to find reliable web hosts offering dedicated servers.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 04:27:28 AM »
 I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best fit for you. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 06:04:24 AM »
Just setup hosting with http://hostsailor.com/ and am in the process of getting my new site up and running.
With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 05:44:28 AM »
I can say provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »
Hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
You will be pleased with their speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
Have a deal with them putting no further questions. 

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 05:40:42 AM »
I would recommend Pirateshosting.net dedicated servers to anyone. The Service has been great!
The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 08:16:56 AM »
Thanks for all your replies.
I have decided to use hostsailor.com servers as they have stable servers and affordable prices.
Their support is active for 24 hours.  There is a discount on their servers - BFDEDI20 offers 20% on all dedicated servers first month.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:44:47 AM by Garpiya »