Author Topic: Quality SSD VPS deal with high uptime and low price  (Read 5959 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Quality SSD VPS deal with high uptime and low price
« on: November 10, 2015, 09:33:27 AM »
Are you aware of any reliable and quality SSD VPS hosting provider?
Zotohost.com was advised me to try, do you agree with this fact?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Quality SSD VPS deal with high uptime and low price
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:51:32 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about, but can also recommend findmeavps.com - a free vps hosting provider search.
They will help you to compare pricing, features, resources, etc. and choose the best vps host for your needs.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 09:37:57 AM »
Happy using 4Goodhosting hosting service. Uptime is perfect. Their pricing is competitive. The supports good and they always respond in just few minutes often with clear and full solution. The best thing is that they are up 24 hours. Right now my sites are super fast and loads 3x more compare to traditional hosts I've used. I Highly recommend them.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 06:47:51 AM »
As an alternative option I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:23:34 AM »
Take a look at kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting plans. Pricing and features are superb.
The code SSDVPS gives 50% off the price. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 06:16:35 AM »
As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get ssd vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 02:13:46 AM »
I have very good success with Zetservers.com. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 07:24:27 AM »
  I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 06:20:21 AM »
Use VPS deals from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com, they have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 04:59:06 AM »
Check out SolVPS.com - they vps hosting solutions look affordable - use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 06:15:14 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.