Author Topic: Looking for a cheap VPS account  (Read 3750 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Looking for a cheap VPS account
« on: March 30, 2018, 08:02:48 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostwinds.com and hostround.com, which plan would you have a deal with and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a cheap VPS account
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 04:57:07 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful!

I know warez-host.com offer really nice Offshore VPS plans. Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 10:03:16 AM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Their customer support follow-up is available via the customer's control panel as well as via email to the customer's in-box: not easy to miss. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high  all the time.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 02:01:11 AM »
I have been using hostwinds.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 05:31:10 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
Very happy with hostwinds.com and would not hesitate to recommend them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 10:00:57 AM »
VPS deals from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
They will make your life better with the best options to own a professional website. Beautiful themes for all consumers at reasonable prices, a control panel easy to handle even for those less familiar with wordpress and not least the many opportunities you secure the site against hackers.