Author Topic: QHoster.com vs YourLastHost.com  (Read 3453 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs YourLastHost.com
« on: June 27, 2018, 10:23:21 AM »
QHoster.com and yourlasthost.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow in terms of hosting a forum with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs YourLastHost.com
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:46:28 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on QHoster.com Hosting. I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth. They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 04:48:25 AM »
I know much good related to QHoster.com and the quality of their hosting services.
Their claims to be a top notch drupal host - i can say that it's true. Their features impressed me a lot when I started hosting one of my web sites.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 03:14:21 AM »
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Give QHoster.com a try. Their service is much appreciated.
I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
They are great!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:33:15 AM »
Very happy with QHoster.com and would not hesitate to recommend them.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 03:55:37 AM »
I have been with QHoster.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome