Author Topic: VPS account to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3664 times)

hmsnaveen95

• Hakuna Matata -The Happiness of Digital Excellence
    • View Profile
    • Mobile app development company
VPS account to buy from a decent provider
« on: July 19, 2018, 12:30:30 AM »
Yourlasthost.com and HostingSource.com have provided VPS accounts which are attractive for me and I'd like to know which plan is better to sign up with?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 05:53:14 AM »
==>> Cloudarion.com is great host. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

AlbertCit

• View Profile
VPS account to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 08:04:34 AM »
Never heard of hostsailor. If you are looking for a VPS then you should go for AccuWeb. They provide free backup with 24/7 support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 04:38:47 AM »
Give Hostingsource.com a try. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.  Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 04:52:49 AM »
Just started with Rockhoster.com - and I am impressed from the start.
I moved my Online Business site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 11:22:11 AM »
Check out VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 06:47:15 AM »
I have used many webhosting providers but I feel Hostingsource.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 12:16:58 AM »
I would recommend kvchosting.net as the  bets SSD based provider.
Also I would recommend you checking libertyvps.net as EU based host - they offer so called offshore services.