Author Topic: Linux VPS hosting recommendations?  (Read 4306 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Linux VPS hosting recommendations?
« on: August 20, 2018, 03:51:25 AM »
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering Linux VPS...

Require over 30 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about HostSailor.com and also Rareservers.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Linux VPS hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 06:43:05 AM »
I am impressed with Rareservers.com service. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 04:32:46 AM »
For Linux VPS Hosting I will be recommended for you to go with Host.co.in because they offer Managed Linux VPS server with cPanel, fast servers, 99.9% uptime guarantee, with 24/7 support, FREE migration at affordable prices, provide 1 FREE domain & Unmetered Bandwidth at only 699/Mo.
Cheap Linux VPS Hosting

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »
I think hostsailor.com is the best company to sign up with.
 The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 07:39:37 AM »
I'm impressed with Rareservers.com pricing for vps hosting packages.

Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend them to you.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 08:02:51 AM »
Just contact HostSailor.com team directly and see what you'll get. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 06:20:19 AM »
I have been with Rareservers.com for over 8 months and I have no complains so far. I'm a web developer and I purchased vps hosting account for about $15 dollars where I host a total of five domains. They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

floatingiceburg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 04:27:43 AM »
If you have experience with server management, maybe the better option for you would be a DIY hosting(e.g. an unmanaged server like Linode/DO/Vultr plus a premium/free hosting control panel like WHM/VPSrobots), the best things about it are the dedicated server resources for your sites and fairly economical price.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:51:19 AM by floatingiceburg »

AlbertCit

• View Profile
Linux VPS hosting recommendations
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »
Best web hosting services are very much in the market but very few of them provide the best services. Host IT Smart is one of the best hosting service providers for an e-commerce site.