Author Topic: Libertyvps.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 3603 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Libertyvps.net vs QHoster.com
« on: September 24, 2018, 09:47:24 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from Libertyvps.net and QHoster.com, which way would you have a deal with in terms of hosting a big blog with?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Libertyvps.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 07:13:20 AM »
Libertyvps.net provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help.
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 05:37:58 AM »
I feel QHoster.com prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get.
Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 06:08:33 AM »
I've been with libertyvps.net for three months now and have built a number of websites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 02:41:13 AM »
I would prefer offshore hosting service in this case and I'd go with libertyvps.net.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »
You will be pleased using QHoster.com web hosting services. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 05:41:24 AM »
Well, QHoster.com  have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness (I can do quite a bit through phpshell), and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.