Author Topic: Reliable American host - for phpBB hosting?  (Read 3190 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Reliable American host - for phpBB hosting?
« on: December 16, 2015, 05:21:54 AM »
Thinking to switch from Hostgator.
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable hosting account and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GBs - space and 300GBs - bandwidth. How is Gigapros.com and their hosting services? Thinking to try them.
Do they offer any discounts?

What hosts are honest there?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Reliable American host - for phpBB hosting?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:06:49 AM »
 Before choosing a host you should look for customer reviews on them and get more names to compare deals and choose the best fit for your demands. If you ask me I'd suggest to use hostatiq.com plans. Their deals are cheap and servers are solid.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:22:59 AM »
To my mind hostatiq.com would be suitable for your demands with their cheap featured plans and professional support. I can share their latest coolest offer:
Up to 75% Off Initial + 100% Off for Life (Yes, NEVER PAY AGAIN!) + 7" Tablet Gift + 1 Year Emsisoft Anti-Malware for 5* PCs + 1 Domain FREE!
Coupon: DEC2015-EER-100OFF-4LIFE-CENTURYDEAL

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 05:01:51 AM »
As an alternative option I recommend smart-web-host.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled staff and useful features for affordable prices.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 05:26:36 AM »
According to my experience smart-web-host.com is perfect option for your needs. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.