Author Topic: Reseller hosting recommendations?  (Read 3115 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Reseller hosting recommendations?
« on: December 16, 2015, 05:24:05 AM »
I am looking to purchase reseller hosting account from a hosting company that has been around for at least 3 years.
NEED:
Disk space 50GB
Bandwidth 2000GB
Free domain
Dedicated IPs 2
If you have any coupons, special offerings, or low budget hosting that'll be great.
Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx quality of the services? How is their customer support?

Thanks
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Reseller hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:55:27 AM »
  My preferable option to receive high quality reseller hosting solutions is cddhosting.com. You will get featured plans, helpful support and reasonable prices no matter what location is needed.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 05:35:58 AM »
Kvchosting.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
They offer nice ssd reseller hosting plans. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 05:25:37 AM »
I know with cddhosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.