Author Topic: Dedicated server required (for clients in Mexico and Europe)  (Read 3706 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Dedicated server required (for clients in Mexico and Europe)
« on: January 17, 2019, 01:55:52 AM »
Hello!
I need to have dedicated server and have half clients in Mexico and half in EU.
So which location to chose?
I'm checking digitalserver.com.mx and serversbase.com for dedicated server and they offer the choice, so what I want to do now is decide on the location.
What hosting provider is better? Why?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Yuriylkeecy

• View Profile
sms рассылка рекламы
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 03:09:45 AM »

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server required (for clients in Mexico and Europe)
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:39:57 AM »
Give my VOTE for digitalserver.com.mx
I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 02:07:24 AM »
With digitalserver.com.mx I have the best uptime and very fast and professional support stuff.
Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 01:01:57 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx are the absolute best in the business (professional provider in Mexico).
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Give these guys a try.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

LloydGep

• View Profile
    • Most suitable stuffed guides instead of upgrade Samsung modish shift all devices
Samsung Canny Divert galaxy smart switch is at one of the kindest solutions to trudge and drop all your noted files and settings from identical mobile phone to another.
Download Samsung capable deflection for youк contraption, upgrade scheme to latest model Samsung swift swap 2019 Trounce extreme guides how to upgrade
Samsung bright exchange on you trick, you can download all variety Samsung knowledgeable switch. Support to android and ios devices
Samsung Smart Switch galaxysmartswitch.com

LloydGep

• View Profile
    • Most suitable stuffed guides instead of upgrade Samsung modish shift all devices
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Samsung Canny Divert galaxy smart switch is at one of the kindest solutions to trudge and drop all your noted files and settings from identical mobile phone to another.
Download Samsung capable deflection for youк contraption, upgrade scheme to latest model Samsung swift swap 2019 Trounce extreme guides how to upgrade
Samsung bright exchange on you trick, you can download all variety Samsung knowledgeable switch. Support to android and ios devices
Samsung Smart Switch galaxysmartswitch.com

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 12:59:37 AM »
I find digitalserver.com.mx to be incredibly Perfect. The price for their dedicated servers in Mexico is great.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgable people.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome